Announcing the Oxonian CC 2018 Presentation Buffet Dinner
This will take place on Saturday 20th January at Freeland Village Hall commencing at 7.30pm.
We are trying something different to the traditional formal dinner this year, with a comprehensive buffet, followed by presentation of trophies. Paul Allday has put together the following very appealing menu for us.
- Rare roast topside of beef with horseradish sauce
- Honey and mustard roasted ham
- Roast turkey breast with cranberry and orange relish
- Chipotle spiced chicken breast with sweetcorn and coriander salsa
- Salmon, watercress and lime tart
- Butternut squash, basil, pine nut and Pecorino frittata (V)
- Ras-el-hanout spiced cous cous with Feta, mint and pomegranate
- Baby spinach salad with quinoa, kidney beans and cherry tomatoes
- Classic coleslaw
- Beetroot, Braeburn apple and roasted pepper salad with balsamic dressing
- Mixed tomato, olive and mozzarella salad with basil dressing
- Sliced cucumber salad
- Mixed baby leaf salad
- Hot minted new potatoes
- Salted bread croutons
- Salted pumpkin seeds
- French dressing
- Caesar dressing
- Olive oil
- Tropical fresh fruit salad with creme fraiche
- Tarte aux pommes with vanilla cream
- Baked New York cheesecake with a fruit compote
- Chocolate tartelette with a raspberry puree
So, hopefully all needs catered for and all for the princely sum of £15.00 per person, under 16s £5.00.
There will also be a cash bar for drinks.
I look forward to seeing all trophy winners with as many members and their guests as possible on the evening.