We are always pleased to hear from anyone who is interested in becoming a member of Oxonian Cycling Club.
Benefits of membership include;
• 10 percent discount from local bike shops;
• Access to club kit;
• Affiliated to British Cycling, CTT, WLCA, WCCL
• Full racing programme
• Regular weekend rides
• Access to British Cycling accredited coaches
• Most importantly, regular contacts with experienced cyclists
Join or renew your membership online
- The easiest way to join or renew your membership is to pay online using through the Oxonian club page on the British Cycling site. To join or renew:
- Go to the Oxonian page on the British Cycling site.
- Select your membership type.
- Enter your details when prompted. If you are already a British Cycling member, you can log in using your existing details, otherwise you will be asked to set a password for the British Cycling website.
- You will be offered the option to join British Cycling, including the option of getting your first year’s membership free. Please note that you do not have to join British Cycling in order to join Oxonian CC but it is well worth considering the benefits.
- You will be prompted to edit your credit card details.
- Children of full members can join for free. Please pay for your own membership, then email us with details of your children, and we’ll add them manually.
Other ways to pay
Paying online makes it easier for us to manage our membership list, but if you would prefer to pay by cheque or bank transfer, this is also possible. Please follow the instructions in the membership form below. The parent/carer consent form is required in addition for those under 18 years.